Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Top 5 Xbox 360 Games of All-Time

By Alvin Huang

Amazingly, it's now been a whole three years since I purchased my Xbox 360 unit. I went a while without it thanks to the dreaded red ring of death, but that's another story that I'll save for another day. For now, we're going to focus on the good, which is the games. These have nothing to do with the hardware maker so I hold no grudges!

5. We Love Katamari. Perhaps you've never heard of this game, but it's something I'd definitely recommend looking into if you have any kind of an interest in puzzle type games. This game is simple, but utterly addicting and fun. Check it out sometime.

4. John Madden '10. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the Madden series and beginning with last year's game, EA Sports finally got it right. Madden is awesome, and Madden '10 is naturally better than those versions from years past, so Madden '10 gets my #4 vote as far as best Xbox 360 games ever go.

3- Virtua Tennis 3. I love this game. Now granted, I'm a tennis fan, but this game is the best tennis game I've ever played, hands down. I hear there's a new one out and I may just have to get my hands on that. I could sit there for hours playing this game, it's really that good.

2. NCAA Football. Very much like John Madden football, only a little more fun in my mind. This is the kind of game that might not be as realistic, but video games aren't always meant to be. There's nothing like racking up 100 or more points on the scoreboard, and NCAA Football is the perfect facilitator for that.

1- Rock Band. I think I've played more of this game than any video game I've ever owned since college. Whether I'm on the guitar, wailing away on the drums, or even singing (very occasionally), I'm always having a blast when I'm playing Rock Band. The ideal game for having friends over too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment